We had a fantastic time celebrating Brooklyn's birthday this year at Build-A-Bear with her cousins in Eugene! They had their own private party coordinator who led them along the process of picking out their bears, stuffing them, playing games, picking out outfits and making birth certificates on the computers. Brooklyn must have really liked her since she named her bear after her!

The boys came along to help us meet the
party of 6 requirement, but didn't last after this photo. They were making things a little too stressful so my wonderful Mom took them out to the mall playground while we enjoyed the rest of the party.

Here they are dressing their bears with the outfits they picked out. Brooklyn picked a wedding dress for her bear.
Camryn and Avery both picked out cheerleader outfits. They also got to fill a bag full of bows that fit on the bears ears to take home.

Brooklyn is making her
bear's birth certificate. This is when we learned she named her bear Katie, after the sweet girl who ran their party.

Here is the final picture of everyone loving their new friends! Now we're off for pizza!

We love you cousins!!!
4 comments:
How fun!!! What a great idea for a birthday party!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn!
I forgot to tell you that since our outing this summer, M has renamed her dolls and stuffed animals. Now they are all Kelli or Brooklyn, or Kelli-Brooklyn, or vice versa, or Kelli hyphenated with another name. It's pretty cute!
By the way, thanks for your phone message after you got your gift. I listened to it three times. P thinks I'm a dork. It just really made my day because you sounded so pleased. Hope it helps!
Happy Birthday Brooklyn! It looks like they had a great time at Build-a-Bear. :)
My how I love Lauri's kids. They are so precious. I love when I see Camryn at the school (when I'm there for my daughter or something...). Camryn just gets so cute and excited to see a familiar face. I just love her.
Post a Comment