So after about three more "poop" incidents (I'm a slow learner!) I took your advice and have started duct taping the boys diapers on at nap time. It's working like a charm I'm happy to say!
I have been pretty distracted and haven't downloaded or uploaded (whatever!) any photos from my camera in a while. I'll let you know how the boys soccer tots class is going and tell you about Brooklyn's ballet class and how kindergarten is going hopefully soon.
Thanks for the great duct tape advice! You may have saved my sanity...or what's left of it anyway.
Avenger’s
8 years ago
3 comments:
finally! I am glad it is working.
Okay, so someone told me about duct tape... I duct taped the girls into their pjs. I was complaining about the residue that the tape was leaving on their pjs and she laughed at me and said I only needed to tape the diapers. So, Kelli, who is the REAL slow one???? hmmmmm
LOL! Thanks Stephani, that makes me feel better!
Post a Comment