The Elders stopped by to say goodbye since Elder Dickison has finished his mission and is going home. Pete wrote up this little rap in like five minutes! This obviously wasn't the first take since now the Elders are actually performing now too...is that against mission rules? Elder Brown looks a little bit out of his comfort zone! They are great missionaries and fun to be around.
Avenger’s
8 years ago
7 comments:
That is so funny. I think E. Brown is having second thoughts about this. So funny!
Hilarious!!
You have quite the set up there. Your hubby is very creative... Go White Boy! Go White Boy!
Pete is truly one of a kind! Love it!
Great job Pete!
Nice tribute to Elder D.
Hi Kelly! Your family is so cute - I can't believe your boys are so big now and blonde! How fun. So I'm in blogland again (thanks to Stephanie H linking and then I'm having a "reunion" again at 2:00 am with everyone) I was telling Lauri it is good that she doesn't have a computer..... anyway, it was great to catch up with your life. Then I see my sister in law on your blog and was thinking how crazy blogs are.......I was laughing at your hair blog. (At least she has pretty hair to fix. One of mine who insists on doing her own hair has just hopeless hair....sigh. ) And your "forgetting something" blog was hilarious. I just forget my kids enough to be 20 minutes late picking them up every day. "Mom, are you coming?" Okay, enough! Good to see you!
Love Sarah Bailey
That is awesome...I loved it and laughed out loud. :)
Pete, you the man.
Post a Comment