I love the new look of my blog! My incredibly smart, funny, beautiful, gifted and
talented sister-in-law Jessie helped me change my old look. She and Matt stayed over with us on their way home from their Idaho/Utah trip. Thanks Jessie for your help. There is no way I ever would have figured out how to do anything you did. So when anyone out there gets tired of this new look, you'll have to come over and help me because I won't know how to change it still!
13 comments:
Looks great! And I love the family picture!!
Super cute picture!!! Jessie did a great job helping you. That girl can do anything!
FABULOUS FAMILY PICTURE! I love the new background too!
That girl must really be awesome :) You guys are the best, it was sure great to get to see you! LOVE you all!!
That girl must really be awesome :) You guys are the best, it was sure great to get to see you! LOVE you all!!
Love the picture, too! And the layout.
I love your new look but the photo is what makes it. SO CUTE!!!!
I love reading your blog so I can keep up with your life. :) Love you!
Jessie, come play with me, too!!!
Ooh, I LOVE the family pic. You look awesome! The new blog look is super cute too. Miss you!!!
Cute picture of the family, but what's up with the centerfold pose from baldy?
Rob :)
I love the new look of your Blog!!! I should have had Jessie help me when she was here. Ok, so I totally want a family picture sent to me. Soooo Cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! Give those cute little ones hugs and kisses! Kim :)
Rob, you seriously CRACK ME UP! I can't wait to have Pete read your comment! I can see his face now! He'll be laughing!
Love the family pic and your new background. I too am not talented in the bloging world and that is why my blog is the same old generic green bubbles.
Post a Comment