All the footage of Brooklyn's first day of school, catching the bus I felt was a little to long to post on the blog, so here we are picking her up after school sometime in the first week. So far the boy's excitement for seeing the school bus hasn't worn off and they still greet each other with much love and enthusiasm. I don't know how long this will last, but I think it's cute while it does last!
Avenger’s
8 years ago
4 comments:
So Sweet:)
That warmed my heart! Oooooh how sweet!
What a cool busdriver to actually get off his bum and help her cross the street. Props to him.
Your kiddos are too dang cute.
So cute! How fun to ride the bus and then have a greeting committee like that everyday!
That is so cute! I made my blog private, so you need to email me with your email address. Alexcandland@yahoo.com
Post a Comment