We spent this years pumpkin patch festivities at an orchard in Harrisburg. What a beautiful location! We climbed on the hay bale maze...yes on, not through. Ate apple cobbler with
ice cream and drank fresh apple cider. All free.

We picked out our pumpkins from the patch. Free.

Took pictures on the giant
pumpkins...only got one good shot. Kids were too distracted!

Took a ride on the horse buggy through the apple and pear orchards. Kids loved this one!

Got free balloons. Picked apples from the trees. Bought fresh produce. Said hello to the costumed piggies and dinosaur.

Had a beautiful time. Now we just need to carve our pumpkins! I love the Fall!
11 comments:
looks like such a fun family activity!
All that free stuff? That's awesome! I have looked but have not found ANYTHING remotely like that here. I'm getting sick of people saying they're a pumpkin patch when really it's a parking lot with pumpkins!
Looks like you all picked a GORGEOUS day. It was cloudy and windy = cold last Saturday. But the kiddos still had a blast.
Gotta love that place! You're so lucky to have had such a nice day.
Your kids are SO cute! Good job momma!
Adorable pictures! It looks and sounds like you all had so much fun! :)
LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PICTURE!! CUTE KIDDOS!
Don't you just LOVE Fall!!! Sounds like fun, and free is a very good price.
Fall IS the best! I completely agree!!
so fun, you all look so great!
Yes I have bought tickets for the Twilight movie. There are 20 of us going to a midnight showing. Talk about dedication.☺
Post a Comment