Well, today for some unknown reason she complied to me begging to do her hair....Here are the results! I learned this hair style from my lovely sister-in-law Kim. She can do amazing hair styles on her girls and they always look so cute. I am just a wee grasshopper when it comes to styling hair, but I'm happy with my first try. Actually, I'm just happy she let me try!
Avenger’s
8 years ago
8 comments:
So cute! And so funny that she took it out before ballet!
I'm glad Ty's not a girl--he wiggles so much when I do his hair now, and all I do is put some gel in and run a brush through it.
You did awesome! YAY! Im so glad you got pictures before she took it out.
WOW! That is so adorable...Nice job:)
So cute! I remember the days I had with fighting my Mom about my hair. The agreement with us was that I could do my hair Monday thru Saturday and Mom got to do my hair her way on Sunday. Looking back now, I wish I would have let her do my hair...as I will forever have "bad hair" days in my childhood. :)
You did such a good job. Too bad she didn't leave it in longer. What's up with these little girls having minds of their own?? Geez!
My girls hate sitting still so I can do their hair. That's why we resorted to wearing headbands every day of the week but Sunday. At least on that day they let me do something with their hair. Brooklyn looks really cute!
Soooooooooo Cute! You are a pro! Brooklyn you look so adorable, but you always look adorable! Love you guys...can't wait for Christmas!
Cute hair Brooklyn! Great job Kelli... I battled the girls over their hair when they were wee ones. Now, it isn't an issue... they just know I am going to do it.
Post a Comment