For me, it's a once in a blue moon thing, to get a photo of all 3 kids looking in the same direction, and all smiling! So this is for you Grandma! Enjoy!

*sigh*.....if only their angelic faces in this photo represented what they truely acted like during church. And if only Brooklyn didn't believe that those ties around her brothers neck are for adornment purposes only, and NOT LEASHES to pull them around by! And if I didn't have to bribe Brooklyn with a million dollars and a pony for her to wear this yellow shirt JUST ONCE! And if only I hadn't had to participate in a WWF wrestling match with each boy just to get those little microscopic buttons fastened on their collars, and then if only I hadn't needed to go shower AGAIN from all the exurtion put forth into dressing these children because by then I was then sweating like I'd just ran a marathon! (or lost a terrible wrestling match).
So please mom, PLEASE ENJOY THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Oh I will truly cherish it almost as much as reading your write up - thank you so much. Go for that pony and a million Brooklyn!!
Oooh, so cute! It's impossible to get my TWO to cooperate for photos at the same time, so I can only imagine. : )
If you're anything like me, you had to go home and shower again AFTER church because that wrestling match is even harder.
What a treat to open this up on a saturday morning as we're all sitting here in bed together. I looked over Spence's shoulder and had to steal the computer away when I saw this photo. Okay, a few things. Brooklyn is beautiful! If it's possible she's actually getting prettier. And Ryan and Zach...we have been long over due for an updated picture of them. I can hardly believe that's them! Where are Zach's cheeks? Ryan's deep eyes, wow. Their hair, so cute, is is gelled. They are so handsome. Really. I know Addy is just over 2 months older, but I still think of them as like Kamorah's age. We are going to copy this picture. Too precious. Thank you so much for sharing.For more than just Grandma to enjoy.
I can't believe how old brooklyn looks...and i want to steal her shirt.
That is such a cute picture! You are a good writer, Kelli. You described just what it feels like to be a mom on Sunday morning (or any other morning we have to be somewhere!)
Post a Comment