Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Phone etiquette

Brooklyn will occasionally answer the phone and does a decent job communicating with the caller. Today Pete called to check in and say hi and Brooklyn answered the phone before I could get to it. This is what I heard.....

Brooklyn: Hello?

Pete: Hi Brooklyn! It's Dad!

Brooklyn: Dad! Your interrupting me! I'm watching cartoons!

5 comments:

Lakes are Great said...

This made me laugh out loud! She is a funny girl. I really acutally love looking at pictures of myself and would never be embarrased so bring it on : )
Love you

Lisa said...

That is so funny! Parents get no respect.

Sally F said...

That's great! That's what I wish I could say sometimes when I don't really want to talk on the phone!

H-less said...

If we could all be honest and not offend people. Life would just be so much easier.

My husband has a brooklyn way about him that I love, you know. Somehow he can get away with saying something that I don't think i could to people, but in his innocence, it's fine.

Aren't we all busy watching cartoons.

Miss you

Clean Cut said...

No comment