We all went to Red Robin tonight for din din. All of us ordered tons of food and ate it all. Towards the end Brooklyn starts crying her head off saying her leg hurt. Come to find out, the whole thing was a sham. She faked the entire ordeal....unbelievable. Well, although deep inside I admire that type of good acting, needless to say, Kelli and I weren't happy campers when we ultimately found out. She is indeed quite the drama queen. I'm such a softy when it comes to disciplining her, thank you kelli! My gosh, I never in a cazillion years realized how powerful a daddy/daughter relationship could be.....I think she's onto me too, I will work on it, I promise.
peace out, ya'll. This is Pete btw. Booyah!
Avenger’s
8 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Pete! It's nice to finally have another male blogger in the family. Best thing about Red Robin is the bottomless fries. Sounds good right now. :)
So I am just curious, why did she fake it? I have never experienced that yet... at least that I know of LOL.
Lisa, She said she faked it because she was tired and wanted to go home. I'm talking MAJOR drama queen here! This act should have won her an Oscar.
Post a Comment