Okay...just some random photos, but I like them. As you can see, taking a "family" photo is almost near to impossible. No one will ever be looking at the camera at the same time and the boys are usually trying to escape!
Avenger’s
8 years ago
4 comments:
Yeah Kelli!!!!! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world. Cute pictures!
Double yeah, Kelli! So excited to see you on! Love ya!
Triple Wa hoo Kelli! I love this blog. I'm still trying to figure it all out too. I haven't seen recent photos of your family and I can't believe how different they all look. I just love those little ones, so perfectly adorable. I know I tell you this all the time and you probably don't believe I am sincere, but I think you are so pretty. I just think your an ideal mother. Carry on! Keep a blogin!
So ya, that was me, Sara, not spencer commenting. I didn't realize I was in his account. Woops.
Post a Comment