I just love this face.
Normally when there is a Duck game in Eugene, we pack up the family and head over to visit. As much as I love being in Eugene and staying with Mom and Dad, sometimes it just feels overwhelming to pack up everybody for the weekend and making the trip over the mountains and back again. Well, honestly the hardest part is having to pack back up and head home again! Once we are there, we never want to leave! So this weekend Pete made the trip alone since he had work to do on a rental we are getting ready to sell, and then to of course enjoy the Duck game on Sat. So this Friday and Saturday has been a mommy and kids weekend. I have been so blessed for everything to go smoothly and we have been having a lot of fun together. Friday evening I packed up the kids and first stop was the Wendy's drive-through for dinner. Then we ran a few errands ending up lastly at Fred Meyers. I was looking for some flashlight keychains for my primary class on Sunday (my idea as a handout to emphasize the scripture in Matt. 5:16...Let your ligt so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorigy your Father which is in heaven. I know I know....it's the best I could come up with! They are 9 yr olds...I thought they would like a flashlight keychain! Brooklyn loves hers! I also found pens with a light on them so I bought those too...I haven't decided which to use yet so if you have an opinion write me!
Brooklyn talked me into buying this game called Elefun. It's an elephant that blows butterflies out of its trunk and the one to catch the most in their net wins. Well, I am so glad I did because it was the highlight of our night! I laughed so hard at the pure excitement and fun these kids had catching butterflies. Zachy has never been so vocal and animated as he was playing this game! I tried to video them, but the lighting was very bad. I'll try to put the movie clip on here.
Brooklyn talked me into buying this game called Elefun. It's an elephant that blows butterflies out of its trunk and the one to catch the most in their net wins. Well, I am so glad I did because it was the highlight of our night! I laughed so hard at the pure excitement and fun these kids had catching butterflies. Zachy has never been so vocal and animated as he was playing this game! I tried to video them, but the lighting was very bad. I'll try to put the movie clip on here.
Well the movie clip didn't work but here is Ryan with his butterfly catching net!
4 comments:
We have Elefun, too, and my younger kids LOVE it!!
I second elefun, you just have to have long lasting batteries! :)
You are my hero! Three kids by yourself for a whole weekend, and having fun! I applaud you.
I can't believe how big the boys are getting. So cute!
Post a Comment