I was born to be a mother. Nothing brings to me the PURE kind of joy and happiness more then staring into the faces of my children. They are a constant reminder of who I am supposd to be because of their sweetness and innocence. They remind me of the Savior and of the trust that has been given to me to love and protect and teach them. Sometimes I wish it came easier for me to go with the flow and enjoy even the mishaps. I wish I could say that it doesn't frazzle me when the boys are throwing their yogurt across the room splattering everything in site including the dog, or when Brooklyn refuses to wear a single article of clothing that even remotely matches as we're trying to get out the door to preschool. At least I can look back and laugh, but usually not in the moment! But that is spiritual growth....to see your weaknesses and have a desire to improve. But oh how I love these kids! Yes, I was born to be THEIR mother.
Avenger’s
8 years ago
2 comments:
I loved this post. You WERE meant to be their Mother. The boys are just beautiful (if they don't mind being called that). I want to see them so badly to sense their personalities. I enjoy reading what you write so thanks. I love you Kelli!
Wow. I can't even believe how grown up the boys look. And what a beautiful picture of Brooklyn.
Post a Comment