I love General Conference Weekend. I feel so uplifted and joyful after listening to the inspired talks of our church leaders. And most importantly, I feel a closeness to my Savior as I get the chance to focus on his Gospel Plan. Even with the boys crawling all over me for most of it! Thank goodness we taped it. Somehow I am always very aware of my weaknesses after being spiritually uplifted and I feel a urgency to do better. Brooklyn really loved this weekend too since she got to pretty much watch cartoons all day downstairs while we watched conference upstairs! We didn't even get dressed all day Sunday! Brooklyn loved staying in her nightgown all day a little too much I think. In between sessions Pete and I worked on organizing projects and he went to town with his plastic bins and label machine :) It was good to have such an uplifting and relaxing weekend.
1 comment:
Three things that make me happy, too:
1. General Conference
2. Jammies all day
3. Label makers!
Post a Comment