Sunday, October 21, 2007

A few reasons why I love Sundays

I love Sunday mornings. Here are the kids coloring together. The boys are really into sitting on a booster chair at the big table.

Ryan and I were making funny faces in the mirror but when I tried to get a picture it didn't exactly capture the moment....but his face is so sweet!


Zachy took Ryan on a spin on the Dora quad. He loves to drive this thing!

The boys got to eat dinner at the big table and they were so proud of themselves! Now if I can just get them to quit feeding their dinner to buddy!

Today at church we had our Primary presentation on faith in Jesus Christ. Brooklyn had a part in it and she did awesome! She is a true performer in heart because she was fearless as she walked up to the podium to speak into the microphone and said..."Jesus is the creator of the world". Yes it was a small part but she delivered it in style! She was definitely the most articulate little sunbeam and I was so proud of her! The program was wonderful and I loved singing the songs with the children. Primary is such a great calling.

4 comments:

SusieQ said...

I'm glad to hear that SOMEBODY loves Sunday mornings, because may I just say...I really DON'T love Sunday mornings? Our church starts at 9:00 am. I know, waa waa call the waambulance. But it's so hard to get myself and 4 kids ready and out the door. Harold usually has some scout meeting or other. OK, thanks for the venue to rant. I feel better. Now, in January when our ward changes to the 12:30 pm starting time??? Talk to me then.

Kelli W. said...

Oh, I know what you mean! Our church starts at 11:00 so it makes for a more relaxed morning. Talk to me in Jan when we move back to 9:00am and I'm sure I'll be singing a different story!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of everyone. How I empathize - but now some 30 years later, I love Sunday mornings!! Relax, watch the devotionals and choir, read, no one to get ready but myself! So glad to be alive. Wow, where did the time go!

H-less said...

I love Sunday mornings so much too. I love seeing these pictures and hearing about your life since we are far away. I've tagged you because I want to hear more. See my site for more details.