Friday, October 5, 2007

More summer fun





The girls loved swimming at the Driftwood Shores pool. I love how Brooklyn looks in a snorkle mask! I think my favorite of all favorite activities is camping with the family at Honeyman. The kids LOVE the sandbox and it's easier for me now that the boys actually stay in it to play instead of running away as fast as they can! I'm sure Pete's highlite would be getting the satalite to work to watch the Oregon game and the BYU game on Sat. He worked on it for 2 whole days!

2 comments:

The Lakes said...

Oh, I am so excited you have a blog! The twins look totally different to me! They have changed so much. Zach does look a lot like Parker at that age. CRAZY! I love this blog thing! Give them all hugs and kisses for us! Love ya!

Clean Cut said...

Sara and I are also excited for the blog. It's such a great way to stay close to everybody. I love the pictures--and I love your profile. I love you!