Have you ever had one of these days? Well, I've been having a few too many of them lately! I'm thinking about duct taping their diapers on during nap time.
Now if your the
queasy type...don't look too closely at this photo. For the brave at heart lets examine how in the world they both managed to get their shorts and diapers off and onto the floor right next to each other and yet both have their "ahem...logs" places right in front of their own crib?!?

This is how they feel about the whole situation. They have been saying nay nay nay nay nay to me the whole time. I really think they are more
proud of their accomplished feat than sorry for the yucky mess they made for me to clean up.

This is what my daughter thinks of the whole situation. She came in to check out the commotion and left the boys room gagging. Always mommy's little helper!

This is how I feel about the whole situation....

Enough said.
13 comments:
NOT FUN. I guess its time to start putting them back in onesies. That really sucks.
This was the perfect way to end my evening! I am laughing so hard kelli. The absolute precision of those two, ha! And if you didn't look like such a totally tan, hip hairstyled, gorgeous faced Babe, I might actually have thought your last picture was silly too. What a day, what a day. SO glad you shared!
PS- you and mom are twins.
I am NOT EVEN KIDDING you when I tell you I had to clean up the same exact *thing* as you today (off my couch!!!!!!) sh. don't tell. What's up with these little boys?!?
Good times. Hey, at least they don't poo paint. That's what one of my nieces did daily...
That is beyond what motherhood should have to deal with!!!
Love Brookyn in her little Cougar shirt!
Love, love, love your new hairstyle! And is that the same shirt your mom wore here in Texas? Love it, too!
Holy cow...hope today is better! I just might have thrown up if I was there...good thing I wasn't or there would be another mess to clean up!
I opened your blog right as my sister called so I couldn't read it right away. As I was talking to her with the first picture staring me in the face, it finally hit me what I was looking at. I totally interrupted my sister mid sentance and had to read her your blog entry! We both laughed so hard through the whole thing! The things that we as mothers have to do sometimes...it is a good thing we love them to pieces... most of the time :)
Wilkinson family I came across your blog today:) It was so fun to see you all! Wow we never saw your twin boys, your little ones are getting so grown up:) I'd love to keep in touch with you: my e-mail is miriamn@live.com if you will send me your blog address I will put it in my blog. My site is an invitation only site. Hope to hear from you soon:)......Miriam Nicolosi
Oppps! It's your google account address or e-mail if it is a g-mail account, is that the same thing:)? Hmmm I think that's right let me know if the site won't let you in:)Thanks
I loved this...I wish I had your life. You look amazing as always...and your kids are so funny.
Kelli, my sister-in-law Alli actually did end up duct taping her twins' diapers on - every day! She also had to safety pin their clothes on so they couldn't take them off. It was pretty funny watching her undress them to change a diaper. Good luck!
oh wow. but are you sure the right poo was in front of the right crib? cuz maybe they were playing a trick on you and switched them.
Post a Comment