Brooklyn and Ellie have been friends since birth. Born on the same day isn't the only thing they have in common, they both love to make believe. So far on this playdate they have played store with the cash register and money and they had a tea party, but when they moved on to the ballet activity it was too cute to pass up on sharing!

Enjoy some video footage...These are the only ones I can share since I forgot to turn up the lights for the first video footage I took and they turned out too dark. But imagine them going through a warm-up and learning some moves.
Heidi...you've got to get your child in a ballet class! She's a natural! She can even do the moves while chewing bubble gum at the same time! Even three pieces of bubble gum at the same time! and all the while asking for more bubble gum! Yes, your girl LOVES bubble gum :)
Thanks for letting her come and play.
3 comments:
sooo cute! thanks for sharing. Ellie had so much fun.
So cute...I love feeling like I can catch up with you and you life through the blog. I am sad I missed you when I was in town. :)
Love you.
Ballet tomorrow. Is Brooklyn excited? Did you get shoes?
ps. i tagged you
Post a Comment