This video reminds me what life is all about.
(now if bedtime was this peaceful everynight....I guess I wouldn't know the joy from the sorrow right?)
Adorable!☺
What a good little reader!! WOW! How old is she? How precious she's reading to her brothers. What a doll.
So sweet. Don't you love bedtime?
Blogging two days in a row!! I love it! Your hair looks so cute--it was great to see you this morning. That is a really cute video! Thanks for posting it!
Awwww, so cute.
Oh, I miss them! Give them hugs for us!
Don't you love it when they all get along? What a sweet moment you captured!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Adorable!☺
What a good little reader!! WOW! How old is she?
How precious she's reading to her brothers. What a doll.
So sweet. Don't you love bedtime?
Blogging two days in a row!! I love it! Your hair looks so cute--it was great to see you this morning. That is a really cute video! Thanks for posting it!
Awwww, so cute.
Oh, I miss them! Give them hugs for us!
Don't you love it when they all get along? What a sweet moment you captured!
Post a Comment