Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Some seriously cute 4th of July hair do's!

We were able to spend the 4th of July together with most of my family (missing two brothers & families) and it was AWESOME!!! we spent a day at the beach, then for the 4th everyone came to Bend for a back yard BBQ and a fireworks display off Pilot Butte. My Sister-in-law Kim is an amazing hair artist although she would laugh at me for calling her that. She is way too humble. I wish she lived closer to me so I could learn from her. She did all the girls hair in this cute web of red, white, and blue elastics. I was shocked Brooklyn let her do it...all I ever hear is DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR MOM! I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!!

AWWWW! I wish these two cousins could spend more time together. Too cute.

6 comments:

rachel said...

OH I wish I could do hair like that... but no. My little girls get the old standby: Pigtails with ribbons.

The Lakes said...

I love these pics. I am going to steal them off your blog! When did you take them? I was so excited she let me do her hair. Just think if you guys lived in Utah what we could do.... :)

Kelli W. said...

Don't tempt me Kim! I'd pack my bags right now.

Lakes are Great said...

Cute cute! I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog!

Sally F said...

Wow, that hair is amazing! So sorry we missed each other while we were out. I need to be a better planner of things.

Lisa said...

They look cute! I bet it was fun having Rob's family out there. I can't imagine 4th of July without family.