Monday, July 21, 2008

cute kitty needs loving home

The reason I'm posting this video is to show a friend possibly interested in taking the kitty what she looks like. I only had video footage and no photos! It's lengthy but if you like the kitty and want to give her a home call me!

My niece lovingly cared for her during her stay in Oregon, but now must go back home to Utah. We are trying to find a home for her, so if you are interested or know of anyone wanting a kitty let me know!

3 comments:

Alex said...

oh my gosh, I love your voice in that movie....so sexy! I love the raspy voice, i wish i could talk like that all the time

Kelli W. said...

Haaaa! Your so funny! I can't remember if that was before I completley lost my voice or if I was on the mend then. I don't like the way my voice sounds ever regardless of whether I'm sick or not!

The Lakes said...

So cute! I love at the end when you ask Zach what he thinks of the kitty cat and he pulls his pizza out of his mouth and says yuck and hand it to you! I miss your cute family!