Has it really been a month since I last posted? We'll, I always have been quite fickle and am eager to start something new, but then burn out fast. It's my attention span....or more specifically lack of attention span. Anyway, Brooklyn said something yesterday morning that really cracked me up at the time so here's to writing it down for posterity!
Pete is on our local t.v. show called Good Morning Central Oregon every month as their mortgage specialist. He does a short segment about the market and helps the viewers become more educated about the lending process. Yesterday morning Brooklyn crawled into bed with me and we watched Daddy on t.v. together. As she watched her Daddy talking, she turned to me and asked..."Mommy? Is Daddy going to talk about us?" I told her no, that he just talked about his work. Then she turned to me again with a mischievous little smile and said "Mommy, what if Daddy says pull my finger?"
Avenger’s
8 years ago
7 comments:
Hallelujah! You're back! I was starting to get worried.
Very funny!
Now, please don't leave me for a month again.
Amen to m mod. Your last post was about forgetting your camera. I was starting to think you also forgot your blog login password. It's fun to look forward to hearing about you and your family.
yeah, I have been waiting for a post...I thought you were done blogging! Your fam is so fun I love the "pull my finger" and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened
I wouldn't put it past Pete.
Oh my heavens, that cracked me up!! I don't know your husband, but now I have that little piece of info to store in my memory about him. haha!!
P.S. Thank you for the SWEETEST comment ever! That means so much to me.
Hahahahah! Thanks for the laugh:)
Out of the mouthes of Babes-eh!?!
Post a Comment