I thought I'd let everyone know that the Wilkinson's are taking the plunge and decided quite suddenly to make the move to Eugene. We have already started loading up the trailer and will take our first load over tomorrow.
These are difficult times, but exciting as well. We are putting full faith in our Heavenly Father and know he will guide us even when it is unexpected and hard.
I am leaving a wonderful ward in Bend with some incredible women whom I am so proud to call my friends. I will miss you all and hope to be back every now and again to say hi.
We feel the timing is right to just go for it and are taking the leap of faith into the unknown.
I think one of my biggest challenges will be moving from a big home to a very very and I mean very little one. I told Pete he's not allowed to take the sports section of the newspaper into the bathroom anymore since there is only one bathroom! :) But this will be a good transition point for us since I will get to be close to my family for a time anyway until something hopefully comes up.
I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone and will be checking in on your blogs as soon as I have computer access again after the move.
Here's to loading a moving van! Can I get a whooop whooop!?! Okay, maybe not.
Avenger’s
8 years ago
14 comments:
Kelli! We will miss you so much! I'm glad that you will be moving close to family. Keep in touch!
Kelli, We hope all goes well with your move ! :)
That was so fast. We will miss seeing you every week. New adventures always come with so many mixed feelings. Best of luck to you and your family. Keep in touch!
That was quick...since just yesterday! Anyway, it will be fun by family and cousins for the kids. ONE bathroom....thats going to be different! Maybe I will see ya tonight?
Wow! How crazy! Good luck with the moving. Whoop whoop!
I can't express how much I love you and what an example you are to me. I am so thrilled that you are moving to Eugene, I can't stand that we will not be there with you.
There's something so exciting about change, especially when all you know for certain that it is in the Lord's hands.
What an adventure! Carry on!
The new picture is more than adorable, really. Can't wait to hug on those cuties!
You are moving HERE?!!
I am sorry it is not the best circumstances for you. I, for one, will be happy to have you here!
I have this feeling you are moving to 3rd ward...am I right?!
Good luck in the move! Look forward to seeing you.♥
Well, it's not Portland ... yet! Still, it's no further away - and a much easier drive. We'll have to try to get together more often now. Maybe we'll become super familiar with Salem :) Love ya Kell! Just so you know, my prayers for you still include Portland!
I love the new picture too! Good luck with the move, our prayers are with you.
Kelli, I am so sad that you're leaving! Now I wish we had hung out more.... I wish your family the best and know that you will be watched over. It will be nice for you to live close to family. Please keep in touch! Make some occasional comments on my blog so I know you're out there peeking in on our lives! I love you and your family!
Do you know how excited I am??? Is that selfish?? I can't wait to get to know you better. You BETTER be in our ward!! :)
I'm calling Lauri right now to find out... I can't stand the wait.
I am happy because that means I will get to see you when I come home at Christmas time. Whoop Whoop!
Here's a Whoop Whoop from me, too. We're so glad you'll be living in Eugene!!
Post a Comment