Brooklyn and Ryan and I were all pretty worried and anxious for him and what he'd have to endure when he got the the hospital. We said a prayer together and I assured them their little brother would be just fine. It broke my heart to see Ryan crying for his brother and I realized really what a tight bond he and his twin brother share. I just don't think about the fact that they are together 24/7 . They don't get breaks from each other like Brooklyn does since she gets to go off to school or ballet, etc. but they do everything together, so it was a weird feeling to have him gone. I expected Zachy to get home crying for me and wanting me to hold and comfort him but that didn't happen. He walked in the house on his own happy as can be and just said "Hi Momma" as cheerful as could be. What a brave boy!
He got the stitches taken out on Friday and he's just happy it's all over with now!
4 comments:
What a cute and brave little guy! Cambrie and Parker will have to compare scars with Zachy. Love you guys!
Owie....no fun, your little guy looks like he handled it very well though. What a cutie:) hope it heals fast:)
Kelli, you have a darling family!!! Yikes on the "owie"! What a brave little guy you have there!
Poor guy! We can have matching chin scars. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment