Monday, May 12, 2008

playing baby

Hi again! Here is another video I enjoy....mainly because they are all playing together nicely. Brooklyn has a great imagination and it amazes me how sometimes she can get her brothers to play along in her game and enjoy it. Zachary is jealous and wants to be a baby too. The funny thing is this morning when I was posting this the boys were watching the video and then they both took off downstairs to this same room to play baby themselves! I went to go check on them and they were both in this same box thing at the end of the bed acting like babies! Cute!

14 comments:

SusieQ said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how long Ryan just lays in there. I wish my Little Guy would play "baby" for a couple of hours each day, like maybe around nap time??

Lisa said...

Very cute! Big sisters can be pretty persuasive. I am amazed at some of the things I convinced my brothers to do. Some day I'll have to dig out the old pix and show their wives some of our dress up moments!

rachel said...

That makes me want a nap.

Sally F said...

That's just cute. I love how Zach is just DYING to get in there!

Alex said...

you guys need another one! HA! You can come take Ry whenever and just see.....lol. Anyway, That is really cute

M Mod said...

What a good mommy (Brooklyn, that is)!

Ashlee said...

Ha! I love it- I played pretend all throughout my childhood. I am excited for the days when Ben and Tyler will do some pretending. Brooklyn looks like a sweet older sister. What lucky boys and lucky parents:)

Anonymous said...

Hey we need drums and little baby beds at our house. Got a phone now, just don't know how to work it!
Have a great week.
Love,
Mom

The Lakes said...

We are getting so excited to see your cute little family in a week! Your kids won't even know us, but we are going to have so much fun with them over this vacation! Sure do love you all!!!

M Mod said...

You're KILLING me! I need a Kelli fix! I see you're either on vacation, or will be soon - but I hope to see an update pronto when you return. Miss you!

traci said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one giving you a hard time about not updating your blog! Great to talk with you at the potluck. We should do the park sometime!

rachel said...

Seriously Kelli.
I get it from Lauri that I don't comment on your blog... but now you don't post anything FOR ME to comment on!
Come on, girl.
Give us something!
:)

Anonymous said...

Waiting for June and July news and pictures. You think you're busy??

Kelli W. said...

He He He...Who me? busy??? Not at all! I don't know why, I just lost the blogging bug. I'll get to it soon!