Friday, November 9, 2007

Bald is Beautiful!

Well, he finally did it. I don't know what finally came over him to take the plundge but he did it. He's talked about it for years now, ya know, just shaving it all off, but never did...until now. I'm speechless.
Everytime we ask Brooklyn if she likes her daddy's haircut, she just giggles.
P.S.... I'm starting to get used to his new look and have to admit there's something a little sexy about it. Don't tell anyone I said that.

4 comments:

M Mod said...

Well, I have to admit - it IS a good look for Pete. I felt the same way when Pat went bald. It was (and still is) strangely sexy!!!

Clean Cut said...

I actually think he looks pretty cool bald! It adds a sort of rebellious kick. I loved the post! Would've been fun to see Brooklyn try and push the wheelbarrow. Hopefully the letters on Addy's wall will help her learn her name like Brooklyn did. Love you Guys!

Clean Cut said...

PS- I didn't realize I was singed in to Spencers account, this is Sara. :)

Sally F said...

Go Pete! He cracks me up.